PICCHIATELLO

L'Avventura

Lazio, Piglio Lazio

€ 18,00 Price per bottle

Quantity

Bottle

Totale: € 18,00

PICCHIATELLO 2018

Red
Type: Red

Grape Varieties: Cesanese di Affile
Fermentation: in steel at controlled temperatures
Aging: for 12 months 75% in large oak casks and the remaining 25% in steel
Serve at: 16° - 18° C
Tasting notes: ruby red with violet hints, on the nose it is complex with hints of Mediterranean brush, red fruits, black pepper. On the palate it is elegant with fine tannins
Pairings: Cacio e pepe, spaghetti all’amatriciana, and dishes
from the Ciociaria tradition

Data Sheet
PICCHIATELLO
L'Avventura

  • PICCHIATELLO
  • L'Avventura
  • 2018
  • Italia
  • Lazio
  • Lazio, Piglio
  • Red
  • Bottiglia 0,75l
  • Cesanese del Piglio DOCG
  • 13
  • Stewed meat, Pastas

Of this producer, have you ever tried?

You may also like: