Born and grew up in the rural countryside, the family rediscovered after years a deep love for the land and its origins.
The old farmhouse and the "casotti" were restored and a natural spring on the property was brought back to life.
Upon advice of expert oenologists and experienced local viticulturists, we embarked with passion and dedication on this unusual yet challenging adventure, ruled by the rhythms of nature.
In the wake of a peasant tradition, the vineyard were replanted to autochthonous varieties, in areas which are particularly suited for growing the local grape varieties.
We decided to adopt methods designed to give priority to achieving fruits of the highest quality.
Nebbiolo DOC 2011
• Bronze - IWSC 2014 - Hong Kong
• Commended - Decanter World Wine Awards 2014 - London
• Commended - IWC 2015 – London
• Silver - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015 - Hong Kong
• Gold - World Value Wine Challenge 2015 - USA
Nebbiolo DOC 2012
• Bronze - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2016 - Hong Kong
• Commended - IWC 2017 - London
• Bronze - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 - London
Nebbiolo DOC 2013
• Commended - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2017 - Hong Kong
Nebbiolo DOC 2015
• Bronze – Decanter World Wine Awards 2019 – London